I had Molly Maid do cleaning for us before we moved in to our new apartment. There wasn't much to do except the bathrooms and kitchen.

The workers were very unprofessional and their cleaning was just plain unacceptable. I have had a cleaning lady for 15 years but she is going to live with her daughter. I called Molly Maid thinking the company's name would mean something. Wrong.

Sprays to clean toilets and bathtubs ?? With cloth not sponges?? No detergent and water to clean floors?? If I wanted to dust the place I would have done it myself.

Classifieds in the newspapers, online job markets, anything would have been better. These women were slow, unprofessional and did a terrible job. While in the lobby, one of the residents said "how did they clean? Not very well I bet" I said " how did you know?" She said she used Molly Maid before and it's just hit and miss- some are good but usually it's just some poor woman who needs some cash for the day and she doesn't know what she is doing.

Lesson learned! Either get a Molly Maid group that someone else has used and recommends or find another house cleaner

I didn't like: I was completely disappointed.

Comments

Oakville, Ontario, Canada #892467

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please call our Support Office at 1-855-263-6243 and we will do everything possible to address your concerns.

Oakville, Ontario, Canada #884419

to MOLLY MAID International Inc.1 #1001671

You say the same *** every time someone leaves a complaint..now I am seeing where they are getting all the Unprofessionalism complaints from. Who the *** wants to call you back in the first place after such a horrible experience and already tried themselves numerous times to fix it with the agencies they ready had locally!??

Second, YOU should be the one reaching out to them not asking them to call a *** 1-800 number to "solve their problem" Bahaha! Third, you don't leave the same message on every complaint that is just bare minimum and you wonder why you lose business it should be personalized and unique to that persons needs.

You all need to be shut down... Plain and simple who knew a well know company could be so incompetent