Aside from the fact that they didn't clean my kitchen sink and windows were streaked and fingerprints were all over my kitchen table , my new kitchen cabinets are now scratched looking where they cleaned them.I called and they sent a girl here to access the problem.

Related: Molly Maid - Insulting, Hurtful, Liars

She told me there is nothing they do and they are not cabinet people. They use micro fiber rags and it could not have happened ! Well I am standing there showing her it did happen! I clean my cabinets all the time and I use a micro fiber rag and they don't look this way!

She told me they use a de greaser. And it looks more like it dull and scratched!! I askeher have the boss call me when she got back to the office yesterday. No phone call as of yet!

We all know how much kitchen cabinets are new!

I am so pissed off !( they are dark espresso so it is very noticeable to me now)

I clean my own home and should have never trusted anyone !

Review about: Molly Maid House Cleaning.

I didn't like: Them not taking responsibility for their damage.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Molly Maid House Cleaning from Rogers, Arkansas Molly Maid "Horrible! Worst $200 I have ever spent. Scheduled at 1, showed at 10! Ringing and knocking! All we heard was we don't do that. Was in my home for 3..." Read more Most terrible cleaning service by Domestic One Cleaning Service Domestic One "I engaged Domestic One Cleaning Service today for pre-move in cleaning and they did a terrible job. The windows, toilets, toliets doors, floor was not clean at all. You can..." Read more Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more We Clean Carpets Cleaning Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more