Aside from the fact that they didn't clean my kitchen sink and windows were streaked and fingerprints were all over my kitchen table , my new kitchen cabinets are now scratched looking where they cleaned them.I called and they sent a girl here to access the problem.

She told me there is nothing they do and they are not cabinet people. They use micro fiber rags and it could not have happened ! Well I am standing there showing her it did happen! I clean my cabinets all the time and I use a micro fiber rag and they don't look this way!

She told me they use a de greaser. And it looks more like it dull and scratched!! I askeher have the boss call me when she got back to the office yesterday. No phone call as of yet!

We all know how much kitchen cabinets are new!

I am so pissed off !( they are dark espresso so it is very noticeable to me now)

I clean my own home and should have never trusted anyone !

Review about: Molly Maid Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Them not taking responsibility for their damage.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion