I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324.I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and the couch to be cleaned, neither were touched.
There was shelves that hadn't been dusted, essentially it was hard to tell they were there. Then the representative Paula from Victoria was quite rude. She had written my MasterCard number down wrong but yelled at me blaming me for being dishonest and not paying for the service.
When the mistake was her fault in the beginning.I will never use them again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Spring Clean
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Molly maids spent two hours today to clean my house from top to bottom for house moving. This is what it looked like after they left....still cleaning myself.-pissed in Kingston,..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."