I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324.I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and the couch to be cleaned, neither were touched.

There was shelves that hadn't been dusted, essentially it was hard to tell they were there. Then the representative Paula from Victoria was quite rude. She had written my MasterCard number down wrong but yelled at me blaming me for being dishonest and not paying for the service.

When the mistake was her fault in the beginning.I will never use them again.

Review about: Unprofessional Spring Clean.

Review #519700 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Empire Today - Disappointed Customer Empire Today "My review would not allow me to post the pics. I took these pics of some of the issues with our Hardwood floors that were installed a couple months ago...." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Molly Maid - Broke my front door, went through cabinets to use our cleaning supplies. Molly Maid "Initial "deep clean" from this service lefts me feeling disgusted and upset. Showed up in the middle of their cleaning, they complained to me I had too much dust...." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more