I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324.I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and the couch to be cleaned, neither were touched.

There was shelves that hadn't been dusted, essentially it was hard to tell they were there. Then the representative Paula from Victoria was quite rude. She had written my MasterCard number down wrong but yelled at me blaming me for being dishonest and not paying for the service.

When the mistake was her fault in the beginning.I will never use them again.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Molly Maid House Cleaning from Mesa, Arizona Molly Maid "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..." Read more Crystal Clean Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional and will slander you and your family StarFire Home and Office Cleaning "I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument..." Read more The Cleaning Authority - Initial Cleaning The Cleaning Authority "Here's the kitchen-I think the scam is on these initial cleanings which are expensive. The kitchen wasn't cleaned- nothing moved on the counters, backsplash ignored-bedroom dust ignored. Never again--just cancelled...." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more