I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324.I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and the couch to be cleaned, neither were touched.
There was shelves that hadn't been dusted, essentially it was hard to tell they were there. Then the representative Paula from Victoria was quite rude. She had written my MasterCard number down wrong but yelled at me blaming me for being dishonest and not paying for the service.
When the mistake was her fault in the beginning.I will never use them again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Spring Clean
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."