Review about Molly Maid House Cleaning from Rogers, Arkansas

Horrible!Worst $200 I have ever spent.

Scheduled at 1, showed at 10! Ringing and knocking! All we heard was we don't do that. Was in my home for 3 hours!

That's the quality of cleaning. No! Lady used a hose on her vacuum for over 10 minutes to pick 2 leaves up in living room. I have 30 more pictures.

Never even touched my room, or bathroom! Times up times up no finish u clean no more time.

I could of paid a child half that and would received more for my money.I want my money back now!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Molly Maid House Cleaning
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #726232

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Molly Maid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 01 #1086843

Sounds like you could have been stalking them. I'm in the business, and we call certain clients stalkers. They follow you room to room, correcting you, pointing out things you missed (but haven't gotten to yet), giving a million directions all at once, then changing them. Friendly advice for your next cleaning: either don't be home, or stay in a room and don't talk to them until they leave. The results will be amazing. It is annoying to us to have clients over our shoulder, and stressful.

0 1 Reply

Mar 10 #1125101 Rogers, Arkansas

Sounds more like unprofessional service than stalking. This service costs a lot of money and you should be getting what you pay for, not untimeliness, excuses and a poor job!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Molly Maid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Molly Maid.
Filing a new complaint about