Mesa, Arizona
2.4

1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen.One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will dust." so I was lead to believe 4 people would show up for 5-6 hours so when 2 showed up I called and they said they only have groups of 2.

I already had day care set up and had all my errands run, I didn't want to cancel and find another cleaning crew. Then at 3 I left to drop my car off. They said they be there till 5. I came back at 3:45 and they were gone.

And stuff wasn't done. Walls weren't wiped down, Windows weren't clean, they missed a lot. My mother-in-law (whose a cronic pain sufferer who works full time) did just as good of a job cleaning my house when I was in the hospital.

My husband and I decided next time we'll just pay for daycare and do it ourselves.I contacted Molly maid and left a message telling them all this and to not offer to comeback and finish the job because they were no longer allowed in my house.

Review about: Molly Maid Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion