Kingston, Ontario
Featured on Facebook

Molly maids spent two hours today to clean my house from top to bottom for house moving. This is what it looked like after they left....still cleaning myself.

-pissed in Kingston, ON

- pissed in Kingston, ON

Review about: Molly Maid House Cleaning.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please call our Support Office at 1-855-263-6243 and we will do everything possible to address your concerns. - MOLLY MAID International Inc.

She Can Clean Of Memphis - House Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Molly Maid - April 24, 2014 Sharpsburg, Ga Molly Maid "Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business. Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I walked into my house and was shocked, disappointed, and disgusted. The ONLY room that showed improvement was the bathroom.My floors had not been..." Read more Crystal Clean Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more