I have had Molly maids clean for me on and off for years.I had recently moved and hired them bi weekly for my new home.

The third time they were to come, I was having guests over that evening. I called the Office at around 3pm to leave a message for the cleaners because I had to go out. I talked to the owner Molly who told me they were not coming because my dogs had fleas. I was shocked.

I had mentioned nonchalantly that I was having a flea problem to the cleaners on their last visit. I said that the monthly frontline that I had been using on my pets, was no longer effective and I had to get the vet to give me something else. which I did as soon as I noticed which was right after the cleaners had been there. I also bombed and treated all the bedding , Problem solved.

I had no idea that me saying this would lead them to cancel me.

They did not call me or anything to let me know .Molly said she had called me that morning, but there was nothing on my call log.I think this is a terrible way to treat a longtime customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Molly Maid. The most disappointing about molly maid customer care at Molly Maid was lack of professionalism Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Molly Maid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Molly Maid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I see you are located in Ohio; if you are able to call the US MOLLY MAID Support Office at 734-822-6800, they will do everything possible to address your concerns and direct you to the proper person who can help rectify this situation. - MOLLY MAID Canada Inc.