I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice.they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice.
I am in shock their definition of clean mike animal Corral's are cleaner. seriously! the photos I have are exacerbating just to look at them and to live in this mess.and the biggest part of all over $300 for a deep cleaning and they even use the same rig from the toilets on the counter tops. I have video and photograph.I don't know where they got their definition of complete satisfaction and our guarantee .I don't know anyone that doesn't know what those mean.they even dump the vacuum four times in the yard!
the worst was using the rag from the toilet on the counter tops. and it just continues to go downhill.when I called after the first appointment the manager supposedly manager came out and when she touched the things I had showed her she looked at me and said may I wash my hands please. oh my goodness I was obviously , well i looked at her and said now you know what I mean.bottom line all they wanted to do was make excuses for not making us completely satisfied as their logo says and blame everything on us. completely and utterly disgraceful!and now I'm trying to add photos and those don't even go on properly!
You can't even tell! they continue to go on upside down backwards! I've got so so many more! it won't even let me upload the videos!
what's even more insulting though is they try to make it seem as if it's your fault unbelievable excuse for a company.!
People don't let your babies" crawl on these floors!
it's done me no good to talk to The Local Company I'm infuriated!Far from being completely satisfied!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Horrible! Worst $200 I have ever spent. Scheduled at 1, showed at 10! Ringing and knocking! All we heard was we don't do that. Was in my home for 3..."
- "We rented a house in Long Beach that used this Merry Maids location to clean the house in between renters. There were 10-12 bags of rotting trash from a previous..."
- "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- " Craig Stika Craig Stika is online now Member Join Date Dec 2015 Posts 1 Re: Jomashop I too thought I was a Happy Satisfied New Jomashop Client. I have just returned from the Omega Fashion Valley San..."