Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California

8 of 130 Molly Maid reviews

I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice.they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice.

I am in shock their definition of clean mike animal Corral's are cleaner. seriously! the photos I have are exacerbating just to look at them and to live in this mess.and the biggest part of all over $300 for a deep cleaning and they even use the same rig from the toilets on the counter tops. I have video and photograph.I don't know where they got their definition of complete satisfaction and our guarantee .I don't know anyone that doesn't know what those mean.they even dump the vacuum four times in the yard!

the worst was using the rag from the toilet on the counter tops. and it just continues to go downhill.when I called after the first appointment the manager supposedly manager came out and when she touched the things I had showed her she looked at me and said may I wash my hands please. oh my goodness I was obviously , well i looked at her and said now you know what I mean.bottom line all they wanted to do was make excuses for not making us completely satisfied as their logo says and blame everything on us. completely and utterly disgraceful!and now I'm trying to add photos and those don't even go on properly!

You can't even tell! they continue to go on upside down backwards! I've got so so many more! it won't even let me upload the videos!

what's even more insulting though is they try to make it seem as if it's your fault unbelievable excuse for a company.!

People don't let your babies" crawl on these floors!

it's done me no good to talk to The Local Company I'm infuriated!Far from being completely satisfied!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
8 of 130 Molly Maid reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.