Featured Not resolved

Stay away from this company.I called this company looking for a helpful hand while my husband had been out of town on business for a few months.

I had told the women who booked the appointment that I wouldn't be home. I received a voicemail at the cleaning time stating the crew was at my house knocking and no one was answering. That they were going to leave. I quickly called back and explained that we had already discussed that I couldn't be there to meet them.

So they let themselves in. I did pass the cleaning crew on my way home, an hour later. I walked into my house and was shocked, disappointed, and disgusted. The ONLY room that showed improvement was the bathroom.

My floors had not been touched, along with my applieces (microwave, refrigerator, stove). Along with not doing their job-they left dirty/wet rags all over my house. Including on my daughters highchair! I called and spoke with an employee who said she talked with the cleaning crew and they said they did more than required, along with a horrible lie about my home.

I asked to speak with the owner. She informed me that my only option was a re-clean. I said I didn't want a re-clean. I didn't want her or her employees back in my home after being dishonest.

So she said she is going to change me the full $150. This company is a joke.

They don't do thier job and then expect to be paid in full.I will fight this bill as long as is needed.

Review about: Molly Maid House Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments