4.5

Horrible!Worst $200 I have ever spent.

Scheduled at 1, showed at 10! Ringing and knocking! All we heard was we don't do that. Was in my home for 3 hours!

That's the quality of cleaning. No! Lady used a hose on her vacuum for over 10 minutes to pick 2 leaves up in living room. I have 30 more pictures.

Never even touched my room, or bathroom! Times up times up no finish u clean no more time.

I could of paid a child half that and would received more for my money.I want my money back now!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Molly Maid and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Molly Maid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Molly Maid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Sounds like you could have been stalking them.I'm in the business, and we call certain clients stalkers.

They follow you room to room, correcting you, pointing out things you missed (but haven't gotten to yet), giving a million directions all at once, then changing them. Friendly advice for your next cleaning: either don't be home, or stay in a room and don't talk to them until they leave.

The results will be amazing.It is annoying to us to have clients over our shoulder, and stressful.

to Anonymous Rogers, Arkansas, United States #1125101

Sounds more like unprofessional service than stalking. This service costs a lot of money and you should be getting what you pay for, not untimeliness, excuses and a poor job!