Badly overpriced.The workers were slow and disinterested.100 dollars an hour,workers get what 10 each?Absolutely bad value.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of molly maid house cleaning service. Molly Maid needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned molly maid house cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Molly Maid.

Comments

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #1285135

the girls get a % of the charged price. Here in AZ, the team leader gets 21% and the partner gets 18%.

And the hourly rate starts between $74-$76 an hour.

High turn over rate with employees. I lasted 2 years before I couldn't handle management any longer. I loved my customers and their families, pets. Only reason I stayed for so long.

The pay flucuated weekly and there would be times we had to wait 2 hours inbetween houses that we don't get paid for.

It's all in all a terrible company to work for.

I work for another maid company now that respect me, pays me a little more, and not as harsh working conditions. Molly Maid had us out til 8pm sometimes.