2.4

1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen.One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will dust." so I was lead to believe 4 people would show up for 5-6 hours so when 2 showed up I called and they said they only have groups of 2.

I already had day care set up and had all my errands run, I didn't want to cancel and find another cleaning crew. Then at 3 I left to drop my car off. They said they be there till 5. I came back at 3:45 and they were gone.

And stuff wasn't done. Walls weren't wiped down, Windows weren't clean, they missed a lot. My mother-in-law (whose a cronic pain sufferer who works full time) did just as good of a job cleaning my house when I was in the hospital.

My husband and I decided next time we'll just pay for daycare and do it ourselves.I contacted Molly maid and left a message telling them all this and to not offer to comeback and finish the job because they were no longer allowed in my house.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Molly Maid and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Molly Maid.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Molly Maid to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments