Update added by user Jun 13, 2015
This happened in LANSING, Michigan. I don't know where the MCCOMB came from.
Original review posted by user Jun 12, 2015
We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called the "professional" cleaning service - Molly Maid. Apparently they don't clean bathrooms that really need cleaning. The qtips and dried banana (compliments of the 1 year old) on the floor were turned into "maggots and cat ***" as the two cleaners called their boss to tell her they wouldn't be cleaning our bathroom for the following reasons. I was insulted and let down. There is no place on the website where they say your bathroom has to be clean before the cleaning begins. I sent pictures of the messy bathroom to "the boss" - she said her crew doesn't carry hazmat suits. Another insult - all because of banana and qtips. I was extremely unhappy with the way I was treated, the lack of restrictions on their website, and wouldn't recommend them to anybody unless you just want somebody to polish your already pristine sink.
"Our services include a free in-home estimate, everything on your list, and more. From thorough kitchen and bath cleaning, to dusting base boards and emptying waste baskets - your Molly Maid home service professionals can do it all."
The above is from the Molly Maid website. I can attest that none of this is true. They will not clean your bathroom if your bathroom is truly in need of cleaning, at least due to qtips spilled on the floor and an inch of dried banana sitting in front of the sink. This is what fooled me. I read what they said and I believed that they would help a family in need. They will not. Do not set yourself up for embarrassment and personal insults from the boss. Molly Maid is only interested in cleaning an already clean bathroom.
I happily included pictures of my messy bathroom that Molly Maid reported was filled with maggots and cat *** and would require a hazmat suit to clean. What you really see, and what the boss really saw, was a messy bathroom with qtips on the floor, a dirty sink, bottles around the sink, and a couple empty toilet paper rolls. That's too much filth for Molly Maid to handle. They will insult you.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being insulted
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- House Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "First time ever using a cleaning service and now I know why. We have roughly 3000 sq ft, 4 bedroom house. We had a walkthrough with a Merry Maid..."
- "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..."
- "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."