Update added by user Jun 13, 2015
This happened in LANSING, Michigan. I don't know where the MCCOMB came from.
Original review posted by user Jun 12, 2015
We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called the "professional" cleaning service - Molly Maid. Apparently they don't clean bathrooms that really need cleaning. The qtips and dried banana (compliments of the 1 year old) on the floor were turned into "maggots and cat ***" as the two cleaners called their boss to tell her they wouldn't be cleaning our bathroom for the following reasons. I was insulted and let down. There is no place on the website where they say your bathroom has to be clean before the cleaning begins. I sent pictures of the messy bathroom to "the boss" - she said her crew doesn't carry hazmat suits. Another insult - all because of banana and qtips. I was extremely unhappy with the way I was treated, the lack of restrictions on their website, and wouldn't recommend them to anybody unless you just want somebody to polish your already pristine sink.
"Our services include a free in-home estimate, everything on your list, and more. From thorough kitchen and bath cleaning, to dusting base boards and emptying waste baskets - your Molly Maid home service professionals can do it all."
The above is from the Molly Maid website. I can attest that none of this is true. They will not clean your bathroom if your bathroom is truly in need of cleaning, at least due to qtips spilled on the floor and an inch of dried banana sitting in front of the sink. This is what fooled me. I read what they said and I believed that they would help a family in need. They will not. Do not set yourself up for embarrassment and personal insults from the boss. Molly Maid is only interested in cleaning an already clean bathroom.
I happily included pictures of my messy bathroom that Molly Maid reported was filled with maggots and cat *** and would require a hazmat suit to clean. What you really see, and what the boss really saw, was a messy bathroom with qtips on the floor, a dirty sink, bottles around the sink, and a couple empty toilet paper rolls. That's too much filth for Molly Maid to handle. They will insult you.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being insulted
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- House Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."