Molly Maid - Broke my front door, went through cabinets to use our cleaning supplies.

Initial "deep clean" from this service lefts me feeling disgusted and upset.Showed up in the middle of their cleaning, they complained to me I had too much dust.

One of the maids had a can of furniture polish aNd Jarod Lysol wipes that were ours ( they left these out when I returned). I was told the only thing we needed to provide was our mop and they use their own cleaning supplies. They selectively dusted some areas and not others. 1 tv wS dusted not the other, same with the book shelves, and none of the tops of pictures or ceiling fans.

There moved our speakers around and didn't dust behind them.

And they broke our front door ( it was not broken when I first saw them).Never never use them,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Molly Maid? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
MOLLY MAID International Inc.

Sep 02, 2014 #864500 Oakville, Ontario

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am not sure if you are located within Canada or the United States, but either way please call our Canadian Support Office at 1-855-263-6243 and we will do everything possible to address your concerns and direct you to the proper person who can help rectify this situation.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Molly Maid. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Molly Maid.
Filing a new complaint about