Initial "deep clean" from this service lefts me feeling disgusted and upset.Showed up in the middle of their cleaning, they complained to me I had too much dust.

One of the maids had a can of furniture polish aNd Jarod Lysol wipes that were ours ( they left these out when I returned). I was told the only thing we needed to provide was our mop and they use their own cleaning supplies. They selectively dusted some areas and not others. 1 tv wS dusted not the other, same with the book shelves, and none of the tops of pictures or ceiling fans.

There moved our speakers around and didn't dust behind them.

And they broke our front door ( it was not broken when I first saw them).Never never use them,

Review about: Maids Cleaning Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

MOLLY MAID International Inc.
Oakville, Ontario, Canada #864500

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am not sure if you are located within Canada or the United States, but either way please call our Canadian Support Office at 1-855-263-6243 and we will do everything possible to address your concerns and direct you to the proper person who can help rectify this situation.