Initial "deep clean" from this service lefts me feeling disgusted and upset.Showed up in the middle of their cleaning, they complained to me I had too much dust.

One of the maids had a can of furniture polish aNd Jarod Lysol wipes that were ours ( they left these out when I returned). I was told the only thing we needed to provide was our mop and they use their own cleaning supplies. They selectively dusted some areas and not others. 1 tv wS dusted not the other, same with the book shelves, and none of the tops of pictures or ceiling fans.

There moved our speakers around and didn't dust behind them.

And they broke our front door ( it was not broken when I first saw them).Never never use them,

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

MOLLY MAID International Inc.
Oakville, Ontario, Canada #864500

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am not sure if you are located within Canada or the United States, but either way please call our Canadian Support Office at 1-855-263-6243 and we will do everything possible to address your concerns and direct you to the proper person who can help rectify this situation.

Molly Maid Plymouth Mn Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional and will slander you and your family StarFire Home and Office Cleaning "I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Tonya Wigner 901-406-2348 She Can Clean Cleaning Service in Memphis She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more