Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business.Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me an estimate really convinced me and walked through all the stuff they would do.
The day came and the ladies were very nice and seemed they new what they were doing. They came in with a nasty vacuum that was leaving dirt instead of picking up dirt from my house. They also didn't clean half the things they were suppose to. I called twice to make a complaint and the people didn't care about it at all.
Here is a picture of the vacuum that was bought to my house.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "First time ever using a cleaning service and now I know why. We have roughly 3000 sq ft, 4 bedroom house. We had a walkthrough with a Merry Maid..."
- "Public Records | Proof of Tonya M. Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean Green Criminal Background | Memphis TN..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."