Atlanta, Georgia

Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business.Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me an estimate really convinced me and walked through all the stuff they would do.

Related: Molly Maid stopped cleaning my house without notice

The day came and the ladies were very nice and seemed they new what they were doing. They came in with a nasty vacuum that was leaving dirt instead of picking up dirt from my house. They also didn't clean half the things they were suppose to. I called twice to make a complaint and the people didn't care about it at all.

Here is a picture of the vacuum that was bought to my house.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Review about: Cleaning Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $213
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more We Clean Carpets Cleaning Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - House Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired Tonya Wigner she scammed me out of $1,315 for supposedly cleaning my house.She stole household items from me, harrassed me and did not finish the job claiming i..." Read more Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more