Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business.Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me an estimate really convinced me and walked through all the stuff they would do.
The day came and the ladies were very nice and seemed they new what they were doing. They came in with a nasty vacuum that was leaving dirt instead of picking up dirt from my house. They also didn't clean half the things they were suppose to. I called twice to make a complaint and the people didn't care about it at all.
Here is a picture of the vacuum that was bought to my house.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "Molly maids spent two hours today to clean my house from top to bottom for house moving. This is what it looked like after they left....still cleaning myself.-pissed in Kingston,..."
- "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..."
- "I bought the oasis/chestnut blended leather sectional with two recliners and a storage Otto w/caster about three years ago and I have taken care of them cleaning with leather care..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."