Needed a cleaning service cause I work late every night due to our business.Called Molly Maid , (seemed like a good company) the guy that gave me an estimate really convinced me and walked through all the stuff they would do.

The day came and the ladies were very nice and seemed they new what they were doing. They came in with a nasty vacuum that was leaving dirt instead of picking up dirt from my house. They also didn't clean half the things they were suppose to. I called twice to make a complaint and the people didn't care about it at all.

Here is a picture of the vacuum that was bought to my house.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Review about: Molly Maid Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Molly Maid?

Comments

Molly Maid - Unprofessional Spring Clean Review Molly Maid "I had Molly maid for the spring clean- 2.5 hrs with 2 people for $324. I was terribly disappointed as I specifically asked for the skylights to be done and..." Read more Molly Maid - Cleaning Service Review from Mesa, Arizona Molly Maid "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more